







My hair is going to long lol .
Can't wait to see my face when my hair is long .
Actually this is my first time to have a long hair .
Before this , I always cut my hair shortly but not too short
cause of unrebounding hair .
** Ouch tadew kena mengena .
HAHA !
I think I want to colored my hair with Korean hair style colored
but he's not gimme a chance to do that .
He want me to keep my hair in blacky .
Apa boley buat if da syg kn ?
Cheer babe's !
Can't wait to see my face when my hair is long .
Actually this is my first time to have a long hair .
Before this , I always cut my hair shortly but not too short
cause of unrebounding hair .
** Ouch tadew kena mengena .
HAHA !
I think I want to colored my hair with Korean hair style colored
but he's not gimme a chance to do that .
He want me to keep my hair in blacky .
Apa boley buat if da syg kn ?
Cheer babe's !