DAENG LEYRA FFALLIN' IN LOVE WITH
AHMAD FAISALRUDDIN SHAH :)
WE ARE BEEN TOGETHER
SINCE 01 OCTOBER 2010
* I Love You So Much Baby !
*You know what . A Day Without You Is Like A Day Without SUNSHINE My DEAR .* Im really hope that you will be MINE forever in my life . * Even though from the start Im hard to accept you to come into my hearts but Im quite try be my best for you . And now Im in LOVE with you * Sometimes Im thinking if Im loose you . * Im afraid if you leave me and away from me . Seriously I won't . As like you said , Nobody perfect in this world . You and I will be stick together forever oke sayang . Anyway for me when Im in love with you mean it's remind you that your the best thing that ever happen to me baby .